The Institute of Clinical Anatomy and Cell Analysis at the University of Tübingen will broadcast a live panel discussion on "COVID-19: Intensivmedizin | Triage | Impfpflicht" [COVID-19: Intensive Care | Triage | Mandatory Vaccination] on December 2, 2021 starting at 6 pm.
Guests will be:
- Prof. Dr. Bernhard Hirt, Clinical Anatomy and Cell Analysis.
- Prof. Dr. Stefanie Joos, General Medicine & Interprofessional Care
- Prof. Dr. Peter Rosenberger, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine
- Michael Schlotterer, Nursing Division Management Intensive Care Unit 39
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Urban Wiesing, Ethics and History of Medicine (CMFI-PI)
The livestream is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKpsNmxmMU.
Look forward to an exciting discussion with insights into critical care medicine that you certainly won't get otherwise.
Questions and comments can be asked and made during the streaming in the YouTube live chat or by email to email@example.com.