The annual international conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB) is the flagship meeting of the International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB). The 2022 conference is the 30th ISMB conference, which has grown to become the world's largest bioinformatics/computational biology conference.
ISMB 2022 will offer both in-person and virtual attendance. We will welcome you to join us in Madison, Wisconsin, July 10-14 at Monona Terrace Convention Center or virtually in our state of the art virtual interface.
ISMB brings together scientists from computer science, molecular biology, mathematics, statistics and related fields. Its principal focus is on the development and application of advanced computational methods for biological problems.
Participants will have the opportunity to enjoy:
- Training workshops and tutorials
- Student Council Symposium
- Live and on-demand sessions to benefit attendees from all time zones
- 500+ expected scientific talks
- Live question and answer feature to engage with the speaker during sessions
- Live chat feature to engage with other participants within your virtual session room
- Dedicated time for research presentation within the Research Exchange Forum (formerly Poster Hall) both face to face and via the virtual platform
- Speaker meet ups for our virtual audience
- Face to face networking events for our in-person audience
- Ability to serendipitously make new connections when utilizing the attendee profile and match maker features within the virtual platform
- Schedule one-on-one time with speakers, poster presenters, exhibitors, and sponsors to learn more about their work, products, or services
- Exclusive access to the ISMB 2022 on-demand repository of talks and poster presentations for viewing at your leisure after conference dates
ISMB provides an intense multidisciplinary forum for disseminating the latest developments in bioinformatics/computational biology, fostering fresh dialogues and perspectives to learn about and shape the future of the field. In response to the increasing interest in the activities of the ISCB’s Communities of Special Interest (COSIs) the conference is organized with the active participation of the COSIs in the development of the program and highlights emerging or "hot" research areas providing an outstanding scientifically effective program.
ISMB enables intensified community involvement and bolsters its reputation as the leading conference in the field, with the strongest scientific and technical program that showcases the best international developments in bioinformatics and computational biology.